Offener Bereich > Taverne

Fahrt nach Dornbirn

<< < (2/6) > >>

guest17:
ich habe da mal ne Frage:

Fährt irgendeiner der Münchner nach Ende des World Cups direkt nach Hause am Sonntag und könnte noch einen Amerikaner mitnehmen, der einen (in meinen Augen) völlig schwachsinnigen FLug gebucht hat. Er fliegt am Montag um 10.23 zurück, sprich er muss um 7.30 Uhr einchecken.

Danke Andi

Claymore:
Hi all,

Christine and I booked the train down on Thursday and look forward to seeing you there.

We are looking at return options on Sunday evening after the tournament with the shuttles running on Monday.  Last train option to Munich leaves at 8.09pm from Dornbirn, which is probably just about OK with the prize giving running from 6.30pm to 7.30pmish.  Default plan for us is a taxi to the train station + the last train out of Dornbirn.

2 questions:
1. Does anybody already know that their driving and have 2 slots for the return trip?
2. Does anybody already know that their training on Sunday evening?  In which case it might be fun to train together.

Thanks, James & Christine

guest17:
Hi James,
why did you book the train ticket when we have a group ticket going for some of the Munich coaches and the coaches who land in Munich?? ?? Can you cancel your train booking?

There is a shuttle bus from the Dornbirn train station going to the Dornbirn hotels and also to the venue on Thursday-Sunday evening

if I'm not mistaken Sir Twist travels back on Sunday night with one American....not sure how big his car is, but for Sunday that might be the best bet.

Claymore:
Thanks Torsten.  Not sure on the details of the group booking, but no we can't cancel the train booking there.  I will ask Twist about the return trip.

guest17:
there are currently 16 coaches traveling from Munich to Dornbirn, more are in the making. I'll talk with Julian on 08/15 Cup on how to handle this the best way

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

[*] Vorherige Sete

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln