Offener Bereich > Taverne

BB7s League

<< < (3/3)

lazyfox:
Just read the rules, sounds like fun.

Sambre:
It is. The smaller pitch gives player positioning a great importance.
It's a great version of the game.
And it has a huge advantage. You can play a game in a bit more than an hour.

For those who want to try by themselves.
Impact do cheap BB7 mats: https://www.impactminiatures.com/index.php?option=gamemat

Every one interested to try it please send me a personnal message. We'll organise friendly games.
You can write in german (try to avoid too much bavarian). I can read and speak. I just can't write it.

Peter:
Is there a link  to the 7s rules ?

I will check obblm settings to see whether I could set that um in pur league management system.

Sounds interesting because lack of time is my main reason for not playing at the moment....

/edit found that on the NAF Site : https://www.thenaf.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/NAF_BB7s.pdf
Is that the rules version you use ?

Sambre:
Not exactly. We use something very similar but we changed a couple of things. We picked some things from the BB7s rules, some from the beach bowl rules.
a) We integrated the possibility to play on a beach bowl pitch for more variety. In my rules above the traditional BB7 pitch goes by the name Drakkar Bowl (DB7) while the beach bowl pitch goes by the name Viking Brawl (VB7).
b) to accomomodate that we use a slightly modified GFI rule (see above).
c) we also don't use the normal passing range with modifier (as in the NAF version) because none of the BB7 pitchs are made by the same manufacturer (some have 29mm, 30mm or 34 mm squares). Instead, to be sure the games stay homogenous, we count the squares for pass (see details above).
d) Finally, we like to play short leagues because life is constently evolving (kids change school, we change work, move, etc...). Some races are favorised by the short leagues. So we decided to integrate the tier ranking used for the dornbirn WM. Said tier system is though for tournament and adapt quite well to our rosters rules and tournament. This way we can still rotate the teams and have fun.
e) Their might be some other differences. All details are written above. We don't have the ambition to make a NAF certified league. We just want to play in the little free time we have available and have some fun.

Peter:
Is there a high resolution version of the pitch ? Like, to print out for use ?

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[*] Vorherige Sete

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln